Contact Name: Martin Aycliffe
Contact Number: 01642 804000
Address: 1 Wylam Court, Westland Way, Preston Farm Industrial Estate, Stockton on Tees, TS18 3FB
CableCom Training Limited is a private training provider with its head office based in Stockton-On-Tees, Teesside. We have additional training centres in key locations at Gateshead College Skills Academy, Hartlepool, Leeds and Greenford in West London and we recruit learners from across the country.
CableCom Training was established in 2000, and provides training in the following specialist areas:
- Armed Forces Resettlement
- Smart Metering (Dual Fuel, Gas & Power
- Health & Care
- Spectator Safety and Event Stewarding
- Customer Service and Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English, Maths & ICT
- Work Skills and Employability Skills
- CSCS Cards (Blue Skilled Worker)
- (NRSWA) New Roads and Street Works Act
Our Mission is to work with employers in the provision of quality, accredited training, leading to measurable business impact, improved employability opportunities or job enhancement.
We have established a reputation for working in partnership with many organisations including Virgin Media, Carillion telent, Emtelle UK, USL Ltd & Mills Ltd, AMEY, G4S.
CableCom Training is regulated by Ofsted and is a graded as ‘Good’.