Apprentice Administration Assistant
Start Date: 2018-12-09
Recruiter: Mercury Fire & Security
To assist/support the Managing Directors, General Manager and Sales Persons in all accounts and administrative duties as requested.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Raise, process, type, send, file and update quotations and quotations database
- Utilise the credit management software to credit check companies
- Filing and data processing
- Update systems and data inputting
- Receive/make calls to book callouts/services as required via current and any new technology, raise monthly reports
- Support accounts department when necessary
- Ensure that you comply with Data Protection legislation and don’t breach confidentiality of clients, customers of other employees
- Assist with administering jobs and allocation of jobs to engineers
- Other duties as and when required
Desired skillsThe post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills. They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy.
- Team player
- Can prioritise
- Hard working
- Can work to your own initiative
- Good timekeeping
- Excellent telephone manner
Qualifications requiredA*-D Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent desirable but not essential.
Over 26 years of experience in the security industry. We offer effective and high quality security solutions throughout Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
At Mercury Fire & Security, we provide clients across the Midlands with high quality, reliable security systems that utilise the latest technology to ensure the utmost protection at all times. From domestic homes to commercial businesses, we have a range of solutions designed to meet your individual requirements.