Apprentice IP Electronic Security Engineer
Salary: £148.00 per week
Start Date: 2019-01-01
Recruiter: Prime Digital Advanced CCTV
Installation and maintenance of electronic security systems, mainly CCTV, but including intruder and door access systems. Some work with newer IP telephone systems and Artificial Intelligence also included. Systems Integration work will also be included after mastering individual systems.
The Apprentice IP Electronic Security Engineer will work with a qualified engineer to learn the skills required.
This will include installation and commissioning as well as ongoing maintenance of all systems.
Training will be on-site, online and training centre based on a block release basis.
- Practical skills and logical approach to work plus problem solving ability
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Driving Licence an Advantage - will eventually require a full clean driving licence
- An interest in developing Internet of Things technologies and AI an advantage.
- Honest, presentable and reliable
- The apprentice will be dealing with customers in their homes and work place so good customer service skills essential
- Good grades in English & maths (minimum level 2) or equivalent
We are a well-established, West London based NSI Gold security installation, integration & support company. Covering all aspects of commercial Security, IoT and telephone systems. We spend a significant proportion of our revenue on R&D to keep up with technological changes.
Prime Digital Advanced CCTV
Unit 203 Lansbury Estate
102 Lower Guildford Road
Knaphill, GU21 2EP
Training on the installation and maintenance of electronic security systems including:
- On-site training
- On-line training
- Block release at training centre in Knutsford, Cheshire (3 days every 8 to 10 weeks)
security systems technician