Fire and Security Apprentice
Salary: £148.00 per week
Start Date: 2018-11-19
Recruiter: Ventol Ltd
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice to work within our busy Fire and Security business. We will provide you with the support that you need to complete your qualification, in return we ask for hard work and commitment.
This post is for a minimum of 40 hours per week with some works being nights and/or working away. It is important that you are aware of this and agree with these terms, and are eligible to work these hours.
Duties will include:
- Supporting on site technicians with the installation, commissioning and maintenance of Fire & Security Systems as well as electrical works
- Preparing materials for sites
- Once confident, carrying out small installation works under supervision
- Awareness and compliance with the companies policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
- None specified
- Interest in the Fire, Security and Electrical industry
- Dependable and responsible
- Positive can do attitude
- Openness to learn and to continue professional development
- Able to work with others
- Able to use own initiative
- GCSE's in maths, English and ICT grade C or above (or equivalent)
We are a fire and security company dedicated to safeguarding your business, employees and property whilst ensuring all current regulation requirements are met in full.
As a result of the combined expertise within the company we are able to offer an installation service for regulated fire safety and security products that has been meticulously designed and manufactured to the highest specification. We also provide a comprehensive level of technical support and a dedicated contact for your after sales service.