Fire and Security Systems Apprentice
Salary: £180 per week
Start Date: 2019-02-25
Recruiter: C S G Fire & Security Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities
- To fit and maintain alarms and security devices
- To actively participate in your own development plan, which will be agreed with the line manager and the assessor from the training provider
- As directed, undertake a training programme to develop practical skills and knowledge of all aspects of engineering
- To achieve personal targets set by your line manager
- Ensure that customers' premises are left clean and tidy, any debris being removed from site
- Comply with the Company's Health & Safety rules and, where applicable, the customer's at all times
- You may also be required to perform any other tasks within your skills and capabilities as required by the management of the Company. These should be completed to agreed standards within agreed timetables
- You will be provided with a uniform which should be worn at all times
- Clean up any mess you may have made during the course of the work
- Make sure the customer is satisfied and that they are confident in the use of the system
- Ensure client confidentiality. Do not discuss customer business outside of the Company or through the use of social media
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise own work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have a practical mind-set
- Excellent punctuality
- Smart appearance
- Honest and trustworthy
- Attained Grade C or above in maths and English or equivalent
- A full clean driving license or is willing to work towards this in order to travel to customers' premises
Installation and maintenance specialists of electronic security and fire systems CSG Fire & Security has been established over many years to meet the ever-growing demand for installations of Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control Systems, Intruder Alarms and also Gate and Barrier systems.
Our company became BAFE approved to emphasise the ever-growing Fire Alarm side of the business and therefore being instantly recognisable for all its major products.
CSG Fire & Security is SSAIB accredited for the scopes of Access Control, CCTV and Intruder Alarms, now giving the company a much-envied professional status within the industry.
By remaining independent we have become preferred installers for a large number of security manufacturers, which enables us to offer our clients a solution tailored to their requirements and budgets.
CSG management are always available 24 hours a day and our operational team are fully trained with years of experience in the security industry.
All of our team have met our 10-year checkable history. As a result we have grown steadily to become a key player in the marketplace with a reputation for quality workmanship, an asset to all our clients.