Fire & Security Apprenticeship
Salary: £146.25 per week
Start Date: 2019-03-29
Recruiter: FIRE CREST FIRE PROTECTION LTD
- Installing and Servicing Fire and Security Equipment which includes and not limited to; Extinguishers, Sprinkler Systems, Emergency Lights and Evacuation Chairs
- Assisting skilled tradesman with all aspects of Fire & Security work in either Domestic, Commercial or Industrial premises
- Installing and Servicing Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Nurse Call Systems
- To work as part of a well respected team within Fire Crest Fire Protection
- Good problem solving and practical skills
- Ability to follow plans, drawings and other instructions
- Must be prepared to work indoors, outdoors and in confined spaces
- Must have access to transport to and from work and college
- The role is physically demanding so being fit and active and a good level of fitness would be expected
Qualifications requiredGrades A*-C in English and maths or equivalent.
Fire Crest Fire Protection has grown from a one-man company, founded in 1991, to become Cornwall’s leading fire protection company.
We pride ourselves on being “fiercely independent”: that means we don’t answer to corporate head offices and our staff aren’t required to meet targets that are not in our customers’ best interests.
Being independent enables us to have a wider choice of products, chosen for their quality, reliability and service longevity.
Our staff are local people, trained to the best quality assurance industry credentials, who all enjoy providing a professional customer-focused service and working for a company with a good reputation to uphold.
As a result, we have a very high retention rate of satisfied customers and many of our new customers come to us after receiving a glowing recommendation.